KETO CYCLING GUIDE
The next 30-day community challenge will start Feb 8th!
What’s Keto Cycling?
Keto Cycling is like a more advanced version of carb cycling. Rather than having "low carb" and "high carb" days, you'll have "keto" and "refeed" days. What we do is get a little more precise with exactly what and when we eat our carbs throughout the day. Once you get the hang of it, this program is simpler, easier to follow and even more effective than traditional carb cycling.
There’s a million different ways to eat to get great results, but I’ve always been the type of guy to try and simplify it as much as possible, which is what I'm going to teach you in this challenge.
This program teaches 2 different keto-cycling macro formulas:
1. Fat Loss (primary)
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET WITH THIS PROGRAM:
- Entry into the 30-day Earn Your Carbs community (Next challenge Starts Feb 8th)
- Keto-Cycling Guide - 48 page guide with everything you need to know about how & why keto-cycling works + my unique formula
- 2 Different Keto Cycling Formulas: fat loss and maintenance
- FREE Paleo Recipe Book
- *NEW* Free Dude Meals Recipe Book
- FREE WORKOUTS - 30 Days Free access to Chalk Online: 5 new workouts posted daily (BodyWork, Full Body Aesthetics, Strength & Conditioning, SWEAT! and The Daily D)
UNLIMITED EMAIL SUPPORT: Access to my and my team via email at any time during the 30 day challenge
LIVE Q&A SESSIONS
Macro Cheat Sheet & Recommended Grocery List
Sample Meal Plan
- ALL NEW (exclusive) Macro Calculator
- Ca$h Prize$ for the Winners! (I'll choose 3 winners who will each receive $1000 cash)
SERIOUSLY, READ THIS:
- The next Earn Your Carbs challenge starts Monday, Feb 8th! If you don't want to join the challenge, no problem - you may purchase this guide any time, join the Facebook group & get started on your carb cycling lifestyle transformation!!
- Immediately upon purchase, you will receive your challenge guide as a PDF download, along with a welcome email from me with an FAQ video, challenge instructions, your free paleo recipe book, and a link to the private Facebook group, and how to get your free 30-days access to chalk online.
- The private Facebook Group is open, you may join any time after purchasing. We will try to pre-approve member requests daily - You may need to wait a day or two for approval as we have to double check every single request against our customer base.
- Whether you're doing this as part of a challenge group, or on your own, you'll receive the welcome email and challenge info. If you don't want to be part of the challenge then no worries just ignore that. Everything you need to succeed is included whether to take part of the challenge group or not.